Why Choose Kinitics?
Kinitics Linear Actuators and Piston Pumps use Shape Memory Alloys and Kinitics’ proprietary Bundled Wire technology, and can fit in a variety of applications. The products offer a number of features and benefits that distinguish them from other types of actuators and pumps.
- Kinitics products can deliver a precision stroke distance at a higher force than actuators of similar dimensions.
- Kinitics products require considerably less infrastructure (such as that required by hydraulic or pneumatic systems) for operation compared to conventional actuators.
- Position control: Can the end-effector hold position before the end of travel?
- Maintain peak force: Can the end-effector maintain peak force over time?
- Direct linear action: Is the source of force linear (i.e. non-rotary)?
- Bi-directional: Can the end-effector be driven backwards?
- Self-powered: Can the unit function without ancillary equipment such as pumps, valves, etc.?