Please note: if the tables below do not display correctly on your device and you want to see the specifications ~ open this page on a laptop or desktop computer.
The Kinitics Piston Pump (KPP) is a shape memory alloy-based actuator that uses Bundled Wire technology to deliver a precision stroke in a compact package. Displacement and flow control is possible through the addition of a linear sensor while pressure control is possible through the use of a pressure sensor.
Kinitics Piston Pump Features
- Wide range of compatible fluids
- Rated pressures up to 100 Bar (1450 psi)
- Strokes up to 7 mm (0.26″)
- Displacements up to 8.4 cc (0.5 cu.in.)
- Flow rates up to 25 LPH (6.6 GPH)
- Configurable ports
- Flexible AC and DC power options
- Flying lead or SJOOW cable hook-up
- -40⁰ C to 60⁰ C operating range
- Rod and piston are the only moving parts
- IP67 Environmental Protection
- Compatible with ISO 21287 hardware
- Wide range of mounting brackets
- Adjustable home position switch
Product Selection Chart: This chart can be used to configure the Kinitics Piston Pump.
Step 1: Use pressure and volumetric displacement to find the intersection point.
Step 2: Drawing a line horizontally to the right axis will identify the piston bore size and travel modifier.
Step 3: The shaded box that the point lands in, identified in the legend, is used to determine the nominal stroke of the KPP. For example, if you require a precision pump with 2.5 cc displacement and 5 bar pressure, you would use the above chart to select an actuator with a 25 mm piston bore, a 4 mm nominal stroke and the over-travel modifier. These options would be used to generate the Piston Pump part number in the configurator below.